How to judge the quality of a motorcycle helmet?
The helmet is an indispensable equipment when riding, how to distinguish the quality of the helmet? You can refer to the following points:
1. Riding helmet: It is the big mushroom that is worn on the head. Because it can protect the fragile head, it is an essential equipment for riders.
2. Wind resistance effect: The helmet puts human hair in the helmet, which itself has reduced the wind resistance of the head, and for friends who are keen to increase the speed, the impact of the helmet shape on the wind resistance is also worthy of attention.
3. Types: Riding helmets are divided into highway special (without brim), highway and mountain dual purpose (with removable brim), etc.
4. Texture: The helmet is generally made of foamed material (which breaks when impacted to absorb vibration and achieve the effect of protecting the head), and has a smooth shell.
5. Lining: It is the part of the inside of the helmet that is in contact with the head. It can usually improve the wearing comfort and create a buffering effect when the head is hit. The well-made helmet has a large lining coverage, better texture, and a stronger bond to the inside of the helmet
6. Breathability: The long-term airtightness of the head will adversely affect the scalp and will make the rider feel uncomfortable. So a good helmet has more holes or a larger hole area. This is to improve breathability.
7. Uses: anti-collision, preventing branches and leaves from hitting, preventing flying stones from hitting, diverting rainwater, breathing and speeding up. A helmet with a brim can protect against sun, and a reflective sign attached to the helmet can also prevent accidental collisions when riding at night.